Nathan Lundin is a Missouri Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in Individual, Couples and Group Therapy. He maintains a Private Practice in O'Fallon, Missouri - thirty minutes West of St. Louis. He has over twenty years of experience as a Licensed Clinician specializing in Sexual Addictive and Compulsive disorders.
His treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns. He incorporates a blend of conventional and alternatives approaches, drawing upon a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful for each client. With sensitivity and compassion, he works with each client to help build on strengths to identify and achieve life goals.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology - University of Southern Mississippi, 1991
- Master of Arts, Professional Counseling - Lindenwood University, 1995
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapy - International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals, 2007
- Missouri Licensed Professional Counselor #2492
- Nationally Certified Counselor #43535
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist - Supervisor #2007-0550
- The International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals
- The Society for the Advancement for Sexual Health
- National Board for Certified Counselors